If you have air sealing or fire stopping requirements, HRS have been specialising in these fields since 1995. What makes HRS different to many other companies, is that HRS use FIRAS and IRATA trained rope access sealers to enable them to air seal and fire stop your building in a fast, safe and cost-effective manner. In many cases the work can be carried out while the building is in use.
The quality of HRS’s work is proven by being a leading supermarket preferred air sealing company since 1995 and a large portion of HRS’s work comes from repeat work and recommendations from contractors.
HRS often now form an integral part of the project team from providing air tightness design reviews and site advice visits to air sealing and fire stopping works to HRS carrying out the air tightness testing.
Approved Document L – Conservation of fuel and power
• new 2013 editions of Approved Documents L1A and L2A
• further amendments to the 2010 editions of Approved Documents L1B and L2B
They came into effect on 6 April 2014.
• Approved Document L1A: Conservation of fuel and power in new dwellings
• Approved Document L1B: Conservation of fuel and power in existing dwellings
• Approved Document L2A: Conservation of fuel and power in new buildings other than dwellings
• Approved Document L2B: Conservation of fuel and power in existing buildings other than dwellings
If you wish to access these and earlier documents please visit the Planning Portal website »
More information in the – KNOWLEDGE Hub »
HRS can provide you with a complete range of building environmental and sustainability services, meaning you can save time and money, avoid inconvenience and your risks are minimised.
From concept design stage to completion, HRS can work alongside you every step of the way. You and your project would be supported by HRS’s extensive knowledge that has been built up over 30 years, whether you need consultancy or on site advice and guidance, HRS’s large team of consultants and on site technicians are here to support you to make sure that your project hands over on time and within budget.
At HRS we believe strongly in being pro-active and customer focused, providing you with innovative cost-effective solutions.
All you need to do is make one phone call to 0800 030 4391 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org sending one set of drawings stating what services you require, and HRS will take it from there.
- BREEAM »
- Sustainability Champion »
- Code for Sustainable Homes »
- Acoustic Consultancy & Testing »
- Air Tightness Consultancy & Testing »
- Indoor Air Quality Plan & Testing »
- Daylighting Calculations »
- Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies »
- Thermal Bridging / Surface Condensation »
- Thermal Comfort Modelling »
- Thermographic Surveys »
- SAP Assessments »
- SBEM Assessments »
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs) »
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) »
- Air Sealing »
- Fire Stopping »
- Smoke Testing »
0800 030 4391
“Once again an excellent job by your team, please express our appreciation of their hard work under some difficult working conditions.”
“Based upon their performance and price would highly recommend.”