Founded in 1985, HRS Services have always led the way in providing clients with bespoke, cost-effective solutions using rope access, drones and other means of working at height.
HRS have always believed in pushing the boundaries to provide clients with the most cost-effective and safe way of carrying out inspection, maintenance and examination. This is why a large portion of HRS’s work is from repeat business, as our clients know the high level of service HRS provide.
To date HRS have carried out more the 6,000 building inspections and are one of the founders of IRATA (the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) almost three decades ago.
HRS’s rope access technicians are not only rope access trained, they have secondary skills, e.g. painters or come from various construction backgrounds. Whether you need inspection/maintenance surveys or you need a banner putting up or cleaning work carrying out in a difficult to reach place, HRS Services is the company you need.
The drones HRS use have 360 degree capability, the photos are taken in raw and videos in either 4K or 1080p so HRS clients get maximum quality.
HRS have a client focussed approach and understand the pressure you may be under to get the work carried out. This is why not only do HRS tailor the services we offer for our clients’ individual needs, HRS also provide a fast turnaround both in getting quotations back to clients and in carrying out the work on site. All services are nationwide and works can be carried out 7 days a week at a time convenient to you.
To discuss your requirements or for HRS to put together a bespoke solution, please e-mail email@example.com or call 0800 030 4391.
HRS have highly trained, experienced staff with extensive knowledge of carrying out inspections, testing and surveys on a wide range of structures and materials.
A priority for HRS is liaising with you to ensure that you are receiving the information you require in the format you need it to be in.
HRS understands that not all people have the same requirements and this is why HRS tailor each job to our clients’ individual needs.
- Visual building surveys and safety removals;
- All aspects of concrete and masonry testing: chloride/cement content, high alumina content, carbonation depth, concrete cover depth, core samples, wall tie surveys, cavity investigations, and verticality surveys;
- Storm damage repair/mitigation and leak investigations;
- Maintenance work including painting, installation, concrete repair, window and general cleaning;
- Difficult access: atria, shafts, bridges, masts, towers, high rise buildings, any unusual structures;
- Access assistance to non-rope access professionals.
Examples of services offered include:
- Building surveys – condition or baseline surveys, fault identification (e.g. causes of damp)
- Brickwork testing – permeability, compression strength, mortar composition
- Wall tie investigations – type, density, effectiveness, projected life span
- Concrete and mortar sampling and testing to NAMAS standards – mix, ASR, chloride, cement content
- Paint and condition monitoring
- Steel, aluminium and cast iron testing including section loss
- Dimensional surveys including line, level and verticality checks
- Pre-contract surveying and dimensional work including for over cladding works and for sites at risk of settlement
- Bolt and anchor testing – safety eye bolts, rock bolts, panel fixings, etc
- Various non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Tower/office blocks
- Fast set up times (saving money)
- Flexible rigging
- Reduced access costs over traditional methods (saving money)
- Less site obstruction then traditional methods (happy community in public areas)
- Safety – rope access has one of the best safety records compared to other ways of working at height
- Expert advice and a quality approach to the works from start to handover
- HRS Services staff are always willing to visit sites, examine jobs and suggest ways round problems. To get in touch, please call 0800 030 4391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rope access is regarded as one of the safest ways to carry out difficult access works. This regard for safety is substantiated by the safety statistics collected by IRATA. If you would like to see the IRATA or HRS Services safety statistics, please contact us on 0800 030 4391 or e-mail email@example.com
HRS Services are very proud (and rightly so!) of our safety record and that of IRATA.
If you have a difficult access problem and you are trying to work out the best way to solve it, please contact HRS.
Not only is rope access the safest way to work at height, it is also one of the most cost effective ways of carrying out inspections, examinations and maintenance at height. HRS are well known to our clients for providing them with bespoke and cost effective solutions to their difficult access problems.
IRATA (the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) was formed in the late 1980’s, as the result of an initiative by a number of leading companies involved in industrial rope access techniques, to provide a safe working environment for the industry.
IRATA’s main activities are:
- Promote and maintain a high standard of industrial rope access activities in terms of safety and work quality.
- Provide guidance on training and certification of personnel involved in industrial rope access.
- Produce publications and guidance on good working practice, training and other related topics.
- Prepare submission and provide informed opinion and advice to government departments and others on matters concerning health, safety and training.
- Assist working parties charged with commenting on and discussing existing and draft legislation and directives.
- Assist in the provision of appropriate educational training and certification opportunities for personnel employed in industrial rope access.
- Provide a forum for the free and informal exchange of experience and opinion.
Each IRATA member is audited by an independent third party auditor to ensure that it has in place correct procedures and systems to ensure that industrial rope access is carried out in a safe manner. Each company is obliged to work in accordance with the conditions laid down in the Guidelines for safe working, which the Health and Safety Executive (UK) have commended. The Guidelines have now been further modified into a general set of ‘International Guidelines’ with no reference to national standards or health and safety regulations.
All applicants must:
- Complete the IRATA application form submit one year’s audited accounts (where applicable).
- Agree to abide by the Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- IRATA members are required to abide by a Code of Ethics and are subject to a strict audit by qualified independent inspectors to ensure that the Association’s requirements of quality assurance, safety, training and working practices are being met.
Code of Ethics
Member firms undertake to respect the rules of professional behaviour. They must accept only tasks for which they possess or have access to the necessary competence and organisation and discharge their duties with complete fidelity.
- Accomplish each task solely in the legitimate interest of the client.
- Carry out their tasks with all reasonable skill, care and diligence.
- Refrain from treating with staff of clients or other member firms in order to induce them to enter their own service.
- Inform the client of any links with the contractors, or other commercial interest which might make their professional impartiality suspect.
- Respect and properly apply the laws, regulations, technical rules and accepted professional standards and must not accept contracts or instructions incompatible with such rules.
- Respect the personal and professional dignity of employees, colleagues and other persons, and the various persons or entities with whom they deal.
Members will not:
- Act so as to injure the professional reputation and prospects or business of another member firm or organisation.
- Make exaggerated or unjustified claims.
- Offer to make payment, by way of commission or otherwise, for the introduction of business except through accredited agents or brokers.
0800 030 4391
“HRS has provided an ongoing professional,efficient and comprehensive abseiling, testing and reporting service for over 10 years on behalf of Manchester City Council. They have proven to very cost effective in direct competition, whilst still maintaining the level of service required by the client”