Phone 0800 030 4391
- AIR TIGHTNESS CONSULTANCY & TESTING
- ENERGY, SAP, EPC, DEC & SBEM
- BREEAM & CODE FOR SUSTAINABLE HOMES
- ACOUSTIC CONSULTANCY & TESTING
- AIR SEALING & FIRE STOPPING
- THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
- Energy SUMMARY
- Energy Homepage
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Why are Certificates introduced?
- Display Energy Certificates
- Advantages of a highly rated EPC
- EPC requirements for new buildings
- What is the EPBD?
- Carbon Emission Calculations
- SAP Ratings
- SBEM Ratings
- HRS Energy Consultancy
- Scottish Section 6
- Part F Northern Ireland
- Technical Info Packs/Video Downloads
- Brochure Request/Download
- Related Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Case Studies
signup to our newsletter
Energy - SAP, EPC, DEC & SBEM - SUMMARY
HRS has a specialist team of consultants who can provide you with a complete package for all your energy requirements. These services include:
- SAP Assessments
- SBEM Assessments
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
- Consultancy Services
(Please click on any of the links above to be taken direct to the page).
The Complete Package
HRS can offer you a complete service, saving you time, money & inconvenience. Whether you are working on a school, healthcare building, offices, residential or industrial & commercial project, HRS have the expertise to support you at every stage of your development.
The benefits of working with HRS Services are:
- As a market leader, HRS have worked on some of the UK's most prestigious developments, providing advice, guidance and support at every stage, from pre-planning and design meetings to working on site to the final handover.
- By employing HRS, you are employing an organisation that you can trust and have confidence in, as HRS have the resources and skills to work on any size of project, with highly trained consultants
- HRS have built up long term relationships with the leading construction companies across the UK by providing them with a truly outstanding service, abiding by our company philosophy which promotes satisfying our clients needs as our number one priority
- All works carried out by HRS Services in-house staff
If you have any queries or concerns or if you require a quotation for energy services or any of the other services HRS provide, please do not hesitate to contact HRS directly on 0800 030 4391 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively please contact HRS via the contact page.
For your information, please note that HRS has an extensive selection of useful information on our download page. Here you will find HRS Information Packs, Building Regulations, a Guide to Compliance, Air Testing Videos and much more.
Energy - Case Studies
Click headings to read more
for an industrial development comprising 13 units
incorporating a bivalent heating system to assist with Part L compliance
Site audit carried out by HRS to establish actual built construction type & dimensions
SAP ratings & Energy Performance Certification was produced within two weeks