Phone 0800 030 4391
- RAIL & BRIDGE WORKS
- BUILDING INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
- HIGHWAYS BRIDGE MAINTENANCE
- CONFINED SPACES & MAST WORK
- Rail & Bridge Works Home
- Geotechnical Works
- Irata Safety Reports
- Case Studies
- Brochure Request/Download
- Frequently Asked Questions
Rail & Bridge Works
|Click images to see larger view, use arrow keys to scroll through the gallery, press escape to exit|
HRS Services experience of carrying out contract work through out the rail industry is extensive. Work at height or over water, where the structure would otherwise require scaffolding, can be approached quickly and safely by rope access. Possession times can be dramatically reduced, and the cost of access equipment and manning also falls.
HRS make great efforts to ensure rail contracts are properly resourced and safely carried out. These efforts provide clients with a level of assurance that HRS perform on site safely, on time and within budget. These efforts can be summarised as follows:
- Over 25 years of experience in carrying out a wide range of contracts valued from £100's - £0.3M
- Office and site staff PTS and COSS trained. Full training records kept and maintained for all staff.
- Link Up kept up to date for all services offered. Fully accredited to ISO 9001:2008 and hold £2M PI cover.
- Feedback of our performance is gained for each contract and action taken on any comments made to ensure service levels are maintained and improved
Services offered include condition surveys; structural surveys; geo-technical works on slopes/embankments; de-vegetation; maintenance and installation works. Repair works on various rail structures can be carried out such as re-painting, pointing, brickwork and concrete repairs.
For any further information please contact us or browse through the Flagship Projects.
Rail & Bridge Work - Case Studies
Click headings to read more