Acoustic Sound Testing
HRS provided a UKAS accredited sound test service nationwide. The HRS sound insulation test service is supported by a team of qualified acoustic consultants based throughout the UK enabling HRS to provide a swift, cost effective service with quick turnaround of acoustic test reports suitable for submission to Building Control and Client in demonstration of meeting your contractual requirements.
HRS acoustics consultancy and acoustic testing carry out a wide range of acoustic testing and consultancy on sites small and large. Whether you have a pair of bungalows needing a UKAS sound insulation test to a party wall for submission to Building Control for Part E compliance; a 1500 bed student village with extensive Employer’s Acoustic Requirements; or acoustic, noise or vibration related planning conditions; HRS can provide you with a full scope of acoustics design and acoustic testing from feasibility stage through to handover and beyond.
Types of Acoustic Test
As well as a series of airborne or impact UKAS pre-completion sound insulation tests for Building Regulations Part E, HRS can provide a full range of acoustics tests including:
- Party wall sound insulation test – residential houses for Part E
- Party floor sound insulation test – flats and apartments for Part E
- Floor impact sound insulation test – hotels and care homes
- Indoor ambient noise level test – school or and hospital
- Internal building services noise test – hospital medical centre for HTM 08-01
- External building services noise test – BS4142 / planning condition
- Reverberation test – school; college; university for BB93
- Speech intelligibility test – school; auditorium for BB93
If you are unsure of the services you require please call 0800 030 4391 and one of our Consultants will help guide you through the process and let you know where HRS can help. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Consultants will call you back.
0800 030 4391
“Once again, thanks to everyone at HRS and especially your senior acoustic consultant who definitely went beyond the ‘call of duty’!”
“Really happy with the service they gave”
Case Studies & Gallery
Please hover over an image and click the ‘Link’ icon to view Case Study information, or Click the ‘Magnifying Glass’ icon to see a larger photo.
To see the wide range of accreditations that HRS Services hold, please visit our Accreditations page »