Air Tightness Consultancy and Air Testing, Acoustics, BREEAM, IAQ, Thermographic Survey – University Of Nottingham
Project: Amenity Building, Sutton Bonington Campus, University Of Nottingham
Contractor: Willmott Dixon
BREEAM Consultancy; Indoor Air Quality; Air Tightness Consultancy and Air Testing; Acoustics Post Completion Testing; Thermographic Survey
HRS provided the following multidisciplinary works at the Amenity Building University Of Nottingham.
- BREEAM Consultant to ensure Excellent rating was achieved.
- Acoustic post construction testing for sound insulation, ambient noise and reverberation times to attain Hea 05 and also noise impact assessment to attain Pol 05.
- Air tightness consultancy and air testing from detailed design advice through to on site advice visits and final air test when a result < 5 was achieved for compliance to Part L2A.
- IAQ In door air quality plan and on site VOC testing to attain Hea 02 credits.
- Thermographic survey to confirm continuity of insulation, thermal bridging and air leakage were reasonable to gain Man 01 credit.