Rope Access – Why choose HRS Services?
Rope Access solutions are a vital means of inspecting and maintaining structural assets when more traditional means of access are impossible or extremely costly. It allows an inspector to safely gather data about the structural integrity of a rail bridge, highways bridge or other asset. Speed and flexibility combined with the safest method of working at height makes rope access the preferred choice for inspection and maintenance work. It also provides a time and cost effective alternative to scaffolding.
Our experience in Rope Access work includes:
- Building Inspection and Testing
- Condition Surveys
- Confined Space Access
- Geotechnical, De-vegetation and Forestry
- Highway Bridge Structures
- Investigation Works
- Material Testing
- Rail Bridge Structures
- Scour Assessments
- Structural Surveys
Rope access equipment is extremely lightweight and portable allowing rapid set up and removal. Our highly trained rope access technicians are able to be safely lowered into the correct location as well as material and equipment. The flexibility of rope access equipment enables a faster completion than conventional access methods and generates vital cost savings.
Benefits of Rope Access
- More cost effective than traditional means of access
- Reduced occupation times on site – all equipment can be installed and uninstalled very efficiently
- Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to suit the client’s requirements
- Closer proximity to the structure allows improved data accuracy
- HRS employs Automated Visual Reporting (AVR) software to collect asset data on a mobile device on site
The principal founders of HRS Services believed in a ‘safety first’ approach for our clients and it was important to us that this became the industry standard. In the late 1980s we helped to form IRATA. We are proud that our pioneering rope access techniques are now regarded as the safest method of carrying out difficult access works.
Request a quote for Rope Access services
Contact our friendly I&M Team to request a quote for Rope Access inspection of your structural assets.